Drop Off Times and Pick Up
Boarding animals can be dropped off during regular office hours:
8 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday
9 AM to 2 PM on Saturday.
There is no Sunday drop off time.
We have a Sunday and holiday release (except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day) from 2 to 4 PM with prior arrangement and prepayment.
There is a half-day charge for Sunday pick up.
Things to Know
- Animals must be properly vaccinated according to species and age. We do not accept home vaccinations, and you must have proof of vaccination from a licensed veterinarian. If vaccinations are due, we can do so at the time of boarding.
- You are welcome to bring your own food. We serve Science Diets products. However, if in-house special diets are necessary, you will be charged for these foods.
- We provide all bedding, though you are welcome to bring articles from home. We cannot be responsible for damaged or lost items.
- Dogs are fed twice daily and exercised in our fenced yard at least twice daily. Cats are fed and cages are cleaned twice daily.
- There is an additional charge for administering medication.
- Dogs are bathed the day prior to departure following two or more nights stay. This is a kennel bath and not a professional grooming.
- Dogs in the same household can be kenneled together. The nightly charge is the same per dog, whether they are together or not. We have one double run. This is filled on a first come, first serve basis, and cannot be reserved.
Long term stay discounts are given. Please call our office at 541-889-2333.
Full payment is due when your pet is released, though prepayment is accepted.
Administration of Medicine
There is an additional charge for administration of daily medications. $3/Day for administering oral medication; $5/Day for injectable medication ($5 daily max).